LADY WHO CAPTURED THE WHOLE MOMENT GEORGE FLOYD WAS KILLED BY POLICE OFFICERS, DEFENDS HERSELF



LADY WHO RECORDED THE SCENE WHERE GEORGE FLOYD WAS KILLED ON TUESDAY DEFENDS HERSELF AGAINST CRITICS.
NEWS

By Media Client

A 17 year old lady, Darnella Fraizer who captured the whole moment of how police officers in the US killed a 46 year old black man, George Floyd, on the streets of Minnesota, has defended herself after critics blamed her for doing nothing to save his life.

Miss Fraizer had released a video footage which lasted for several minutes on her Facebook page  showing a white police officer pinning the late Floyd's neck to a pavement with his knee. 

Floyd was seen in the video pleading that he could not breath as onlookers also intervened cautioning the white police officer until he became motionless.






And swiftly reactions like this one greeted the development:


But in defending herself, Miss Fraizer wrote:

#I’m doing it for clout ?? For attention?? What ?? To get paid ?? Now y’all just sound dumb and ignorant!! I don’t expect anyone who wasn’t placed in my position to understand why and how I feel the way that I do !! MIND YOU I am a minor ! 17 years old , of course I’m not about to fight off a cop I’m SCARED wtf. I don’t give 2 fucks about what y’all would’ve did because was y’all there ?? NO. Fighting would’ve got someone else killed or in the same position George (may he Rest In Peace 🙏🏽❤️) was in ! If it wasn’t for me 4 cops wouldn’t still had their jobs , causing other problems. My video went world wide for everyone to see and know !! His family was reached out to! The police most definitely would’ve swept it under the rug with a cover up story. Instead of bashing me , THANK ME! Because that could’ve been one of your loved ones and you would want to see the truth as well. Anyone with something negative to say pls block me. I’m not forcing you to watch me.#

A number of her Facebook followers quickly came to her rescue.






George Floyd was arrested by the police officers after a Minnesota grocery store called the police on him over alleged cheque forgery.

The death of George Floyd sparked protests on the streets of Minneapolis on Tuesday, as they demanded the prosecution of the police officers involved.

The four police officers identified in the video footage has now been sacked by the state's authorities.





Comments

Popular Posts